Saturday, December 2, 2006

FFF at Sorghum Mill Christmas Tree Farm


It was so cold our faces are actually frozen in this picture. Our faces froze somewhere in Lot 2 when Nathan told us some joke about a rabbi, a priest, and a one legged whore. I don't know how funny the joke was, but the joke was on me when I had to walk around the tree farm like this.










They were both mid-sentence when I took this picture. Nathan, under his breath, telling her to hold still and quit talking, and Annaliese telling him about her hairy balls on her new boots.
I have been trying to convince her they should be called fuzzy tassels, but no such luck.











Poor Jack, nothing screams out I'M A MAN, quite like riding on your daddy's back and wearing a hat with a puppy and fluffy stuff on the top.













...Or having hat head and cookie crumbs on your face while mommy clicks away on her camera.

3 comments:

ashli said...

Looks like great fun even though it's below 0 degree wind chill and hell has frozen over because there is actual snow on the ground in OK!

Love all the pics and the hairy balls of course!

And what is up with JH looking like, well, a gd 2 yr old in that last pic? Why do these damn babies think they can go and grow up on us?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful (even if it is frozen) family!! Merry Christmas my surrogate family!!

Anonymous said...

Love that whole post -I'm crackin' up!! -Camille