Saturday, December 2, 2006

Sad News

It with great sadness that I have to report that Chuck and Tim are leaving Louisianna today without Laken. His (unemployed, already has three children (two of said children don't live with her), hasn't seen her baby daddy in 7 months, takin' Chuck and Tim's money for the last few months) birth mother, has decided that she can in fact provide a better home for the baby. Ty-Qwen, AKA Laken, will now start a life without the two men who have loved him, thought about him, and prepared to care for him.
All of this has happened without an explanation, or a conversation. Only unanswered phone calls, text messages, and visits. Their attorney will begin looking for another baby ASAP, but they are so sad and feel like their baby has been taken from them. Much love and thoughts are sent out to you both.


3 comments:

ginny said...

OMG! That is so freakin' sad! I have heard about moms doing that to the poor adoptive parents and if she did that, took their money without any intention of giving them her baby, she will rot in hell. Yea, you can tell I have some pretty strong feelings about this issue.

ashli said...

What a terrible loss for such great people. This makes me so sad for them and I don't even know them, but I do know that Laken seemed like he had the perfect home with them, it's awful that it turned out this way. I'm sure as they are healing from this another baby will be making it's way to them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no!! I'm so , so, sorry to hear that. How heartbreaking for them & that poor baby. -Camille