Tuesday, November 7, 2006

"Nothing"

"Nothing!"
-Annaliese responds to the question, "What are you thankful for?".

This response was told to her mother directly before Annaliese had a bath, ate a nutritious and warm dinner, was read a Thanksgiving book by her father, and hugged and kissed before getting into a clean bed, where she could sleep in safety without interuption.

However,in her defense, this response was told to her mother directly after she found out her brother had glow-in-the-dark pajama's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

spoken like a true little witch! love her!

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up- they're bitches, all of 'em! -Camille

ginny said...

Yeah. Grace told me today that I "ruined her life" because I wouldn't let her have a playdate today. At this rate, I think we'll be well into our 50's before they are really thankful. Sheesh.

The Mossmans said...

I was trying to think of something clever to write, but all I can say is that she cracks me up!