Monday, November 6, 2006

How Could I Forget!?

I was blabbing on and on about myself, of course this is my blog, and having another baby, I completely forgot to give a shout out to the next parents-to-be.

Two good friends of ours our about to embark on a amazing journey. They will be bringing baby Laken home from Baton Rouge in the next month or so. Laken's birth mother is ready to pop! Chuck and Tim are two amazing men who are opening up their home to a new baby. Without them Laken may never have been able to experience a loving, stable, and happy home.
They will face different obsticles throughout their journey, but we all know they will handle it with grace and dignity.
Good luck to you both.
And here is to a great, wild, and memorable party, sorry, baby shower this weekend.


2 comments:

ginny said...

I couldn't be happier for them, even though I don't know them, it warms my heart!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to chuck and tim on their journey into parenthood. It truly is the most amazing experience you'll never regret.