Saturday, November 4, 2006

Babies, Babies, Everywhere

Well, I recently went to visit the latest addition to the Mossman family. That girl is a sweety. What a little doll, she just cuddles up and snoozes.
Oh God...It's happening... yep... I didn't think it could happen... but I am maybe... kinda... sorta... wanting one more.
Excuse me for a moment, I have to go wash my mouth out with soap, or probably wash my fingers off. The profanity they are creating is ashtonishing.
It's only going to get worse though. Kristin and Debbie are both going to be knocked up again. And that feeling will resurface.
It's such a hard decision. I know that if I have one more I won't regret it, but the thought of being pregnant again so soon, is scary. And the depression, yeah, that's fun to think about.
So, I don't know.
Maybe my IUD will be faulty and I won't have to make a decision.
I think that's a mature, and well thought out way to handle this situation.

4 comments:

ginny said...

Summer if you think you want another baby I think you should just take the plunge...you may regret it later on down the line if you don't...Wade's aunt and uncle have two kids both in college now and they regret not having a third ALL the time...you're such a good mom I think you should just go for it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I had no idea you were even going there...I will of course sway you in the ways of getting "knocked up" with me!!! Wouldn't that be fun?!!! But you better get a move on, cause we are already acting like rabbits, yeah baby!!!! You know what I'm talking about!! But seriously, you are an EXCELLENT mommy and you produce such gorgeous and good children, if only you could bring them home at 4 months of age...LOVE YA!!!

brooke said...

Go for it! better you than me girl!

Anonymous said...

Come on Summer make another pretty baby, maybe a another boy for the mix!