Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Toilet Etiquette

Annaliese and I had a little conversation yesterday. We had this little conversation after a nice man from Bowler and Sons Plumbing, left with too much of my money.



Summer: Annaliese, this is a toilet.
Annaliese: Yes. Mommy can we do my floor puzzle? Summer: No. I am trying to tell you something.







Summer: We poop and pee on the toilet.
Annaliese: Yes. Mommy I have to pee.
Summer: Not right now.
Annaliese: I can't hold it.
Summer: Fine



Summer: When you are finished going poop or pee you use this to wipe.
Annaliese: Yes. I don't like that kind. I want the ones that smell like grapes.
Summer: Fine




Summer: You can also use this to wipe, but be careful not to use too much.
Annaliese: Yes. We need a new holder, because you broke the other one.
Summer: Fine.




Summer: This does not go in a toilet. Did you see those men take our toilet outside and pull this comb out, while the neighbors watched?
Annaliese: Yes. But daddy must have put that in the toilet.
Summer: Fine.

4 comments:

ginny said...

I am laughing my ass off right now. One time when Grace was about her age we had one of those nice men pull out a plastic container of bubbles that she decided to flush. I know where you are coming from, babe. Also glad to see that you got a camera! Yea, pictures are fun and funny!

Keithclan said...

I hope you gave Don a good spankin' :) of course, if you did, he might flush combs more often!

brooke said...

ok summer. you are funny. really really funny. every post i've read i've laughed out loud! welcome to the blogworld!

ashli said...

Funny Funny! That girl is too much! Yeah, about a year or so ago our toilet quit working and I was calling the plumber and Anna said, um I flushed a block in there the other day. Oh, okay thanks, that'll cost us at least $50! Hope you had fun watching it go down!