Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sulking

I am not posting lately because I am sulking. I do that from time to time, rarely though.
Stop laughing.
I am sulking because I don't have a working camera to post pictures. Yes, I could post without pictures, but that would take all the gusto out of my sulk. Then I couldn't go around and be all, "Don's such a cheap bastard, willing to miss his kid's childhood in pictures for a couple hundred bucks." And really what fun is that?
I will wait until Christmas. And that's it. So all of you that talk to Don better make sure he doesn't give me some piece of crap that he got second hand from work.

6 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

I don't like to post without pictures either. Ask him for a Rebel...it will give him a heart attack...

The Mossmans said...

Get off your cheap ass and get a camera. Pronto! No excuses!!! :)

Anonymous said...

just go buy one and then be like, "what, we didn't have $ in the budget for capturing your kids childhoods??" but make sure you reward him (wink, wink) if he doesn't go off the deep end...

Anonymous said...

OK, I could have had something to do with what I like to say "Don's conservatism" because he is the king of coupons! Anyway, "time to spend a few bucks Don, it will certainly be worth it". Love, Mom

Nate the Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate the Great said...

Summer, I'll make sure that Don gets you a top-of-the-line, state of the art camera from the Sharper Image for Christmas. Hey, comment on my blog too. And that goes for the rest of you hooligans that are her friends. Ashli, I'm especially talking to you. Me and you are like this(my fingers are crossed). Anyways, love you Summer.