Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Annaliese-isms

Annaliese: Mom, you know what?
Me: What?
Annaliese: Mom, guess what?
(We do this every time. She never answers on the first go 'round)
Me: What?!
Annaliese: In my whole life I don't think I ever made a mistake.



Annaliese: Mom, you know what I like?
Me: What do you like?
Annaliese: Mom, guess what I like?
(Here we go again)
Me: What do you like Annaliese?!
Annaliese: I like that song on The Little Mermaid, that ends with (singing) 'She's a pissy girl'.
Me: Huh, well, I think you are thinking of the song that says 'Go on and kiss the girl', and I'm pretty sure you shouldn't say pissy.
Annaliese: Oh, OK, but I don't think your right about that song.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's our girl! You've got her down for sure!
Love ya,
Sandy

ginny said...

LOVE HER

The Mossmans said...

Priceless. That girls kills me!

lifeinsuburbia said...

just tagged you. look at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! That was a really good laugh on my end. -Camille