Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Why Annaliese Can No Longer Shower With Me

So we're standing in the bathroom the other day, having just emerged from the shower. It was a quick shower for me, once the Queen of All the Shower Space decided she wanted to get in. I was putting on lotion when she decided she was done and got out.
Anyway, Annaliese was all, "What's that stuff on your stomach?"
A little alarmed I looked down and saw nothing,"What stuff?"
The little witch then says,"Those lines, and that jiggly stuff, look I can squish it with my hands."
As I stand there speechless, still reeling in horror, she follows it up with a quick glance the mole on my stomach, and says in disgust as she walks out, "Gross, you have a big booger on you."
So please take a moment to bow your heads and say a little goodbye to Annaliese's shower time with mommy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweet heavens I can't stop laughing...

brooke said...

Sounds like Oliver when he sees me nekkid. :)
And!! Happy day late b-day. My computer was being an asshole yesterday. BUT! Happy Birthday!

ashli said...

effin hilarious I tell ya! About 2 months after I had stella, Lily asked me as I was stepping out of the shower, if I was sure I wasn't having another baby? Little bitches!

ashli said...

and are you on a blogging roll or what? you go girl!

ashli said...

No, wait I know, come and join the weird, myspace world with me, it's fun!

The Mossmans said...

That would be enough to drive me straight to a pint of Ben & Jerry's! Freakin' hilarious. I, too, was going to say something about your recent blogging attack. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Yeah- I've had a few of those encounters with Charlie lately, too. I'm gonna have to start locking the bathroom door.

Anonymous said...

Oh God!! That's the funniest thing I have read in a long time!!!