Monday, October 9, 2006

Stress Level: High

This month is going to kill me. Seriously. Let me bitch and moan about my life for a moment. Thank You.
10/12 --Mammogram. This scares the @#%$^& out of me. As many of you know I have a perfectly unhealthy obsession with cancer. So when my OB/GYN said she felt a little something in the upper left part of my right breast, I passed out. When I came to, I found a slip of paper in my purse for a mamogram, so that is where I will be on Thursday. Nice.
10/13--Cobb Engineering's 85th Anniversary. Someplace fancy, downtown. Do I have something to wear that makes me look fun and cute? No. Does my hair have roots down to my ears, and split ends the rest of the way? Yes. Good, I am all ready to go and represent my husband.
10/14--Susan G. Komen Walk. Hope I am not supporting my own effing cause. See the positivity shining through.
10/16--Annaliese to the dentist. Way, way, way in Edmond, right next door to her doctor, whom we are going to see on...
10/18--Annaliese and Jack for well kid checkups.
10/23--Nathan to court. Nothing too serious. Just his future.
10/27--Don takes his Engineering test. Nothing too serious. Just his future.

I will be fine, just a little crazy, but fine none the less. Here's hoping for a good November!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, your life is wayyyy to crazy right now. I think it's a good time to take up martini's!

--Ginny

Anonymous said...

and your dumb ass friend had the audacity to ask you, "what stress are you under?" HOLY SHIT, you are making my life look like a bowl of motherfucking cherries!! Whoever said, just breathe, is so right. We, as your bestest buddies, must tell you all of the cliches that are supposed to make you feel better. You WILL be fine, Don is brilliant and he will pass his test with more than flying colors, your kids checkups will be fine, as will the dental visit...walk with me at the Komen race and you will feel inspired, if not just a little winded. The friday night party will be fun and you will look gorgeous even if you show up wearing a trash bag with hair roots to your knees. The mammogram is and will be scary but it will either be nothing (a very high likelihood) or you will catch something early and so you will be fine anyway. See the positivity!!!! Above all,you will be fine because if you are not than I will lose my mind!! (like I haven't already!!!) Oh, you forgot the damn garage sale on your timeline of stressful events...

LOVE YOU!!!

ashli said...

Poor girl, definitely time to take up some form of heavy drinking! JK! Remember if you need anything, let me know! Love You!