Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Update

Not too much new and exciting going on in this life right now. This is a good thing though, and I can deal with that. The weather is great and Mother's Day Out is starting soon. This is good.

Congratulations to Don's brother Rusty, and his girl Trandy, for their engagement. Sandy and I went dress shopping with Trandy yesterday, and it was fun. It was a little sad to know that I will never have that giddy, I'm-getting-married, kinda feeling again. Well, let's hope anyway. I tell Don I like to keep my options open, so don't get too comfrotable. He never seems too worried.

My brother is now working two jobs and this is great help for my mom, and some of these new expences she/they have.

Annaliese has her eye back, and DHS seems to have let this one go. But the next black eye, my kids are outta here!

Jack is still a mama's boy, and I guess I will have to be OK with that for awhile. I know I will miss it when he pushes me away.

Don and I are kind of house hunting again. Nothing too serious, but hopefully after the holidays we can get serious about it. Let's hear a big cheer for more floor space to fill up with more toys!

2 comments:

brooke said...

pictures of the kids? and stella??

Keithclan said...

In my case, more house/car space ends up being filled with more kids. We're kinda like goldfish, the bigger tank we have, the more we expand.