Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Thank You Notes

Today I sat down to write thank you notes for the gift's I received for my birthday, and those that Jack Henry received for his. As I began writing I realized that my life is turning out to be just as I hoped it would be. I am surrounded daily by friends and family that love me and my children unconditionally. I have married a man that, among other things, has brought an extended family into my life. One that gives my children and me cousins, aunts, and uncles. Don's parents and my mom could not be better people and without them we would be lost. Our network of friends is amazing they keep us laughing and grounded. To all of you in my life, I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful notes. We love you so much and are so proud to have you as family. And, of course, I think our grandbabies are the smartest and most beautiful in the world!

ashli said...

Love you all too girlie! Having you all in our lives really has been a blessing!

Anonymous said...

yea summer!! You are so sweet and I feel the same about you!
Ginny