Monday, May 12, 2008

The Other Side

Tomorrow night my mom and I are going on an outing. We will be visiting a woman, http://criscontactresearch.com, that hears/speaks to dead people. They communicate with her over frequency. You know, white noise. My mom is hoping to make contact with her mother. I don't know why, she'll probably just bitch at my mom, and tell her the food on the other side is making her fat. But whatever, I think it's fun, and maybe we might make contact. I will post later.
Actually, I think we can buy a CD of the recordings, maybe I could post it on here! Just for your listening pleasure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit that is awesome!!! I totally want to know how it goes and if you think it is a hoax or not!! I am going to take Raja to the dog "medium" in a couple of weeks!! I know that is just a smidgen crazier than what your mom is doing!! And tell your mom to tell her mom to tell Cita "hi" from me!!

The Mossmans said...

Freakin' awesome! Can't wait to hear the results!

ginny said...

ummmm, okay, I had no idea you were into that kind of thing. Kinda creepy-ish.