Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I have two birthday shout outs today.


First, Happy Birthday to Kortlyn Nora Liles!!! The little stinker was born this morning at 1:40ish. Her momma (Kristin) pushed her out with no drugs at all. I don't know what all that craziness is about, but she did good. Welcome to the world Baby Kortlyn.










Secondly, Happy 27th to my Red Headed Wonder (my cousin Tiffany). I love you Tiff, and if we were together for your birthday I would pour pennies all over your face!

7 comments:

The Mossmans said...

She looks like a little chub! So cute! Congrats, Kristen!

lifeinsuburbia said...

So cute! Congratulations Kristen!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristen! She is beautiful! And way to go on the natural part, amazing but crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristen what a cute little girl! Congratulations!

Summer, thanks for the birthday wishes. But in lue of drowning in pennies, can we please start another fire in the bedroom?!?!?

Anonymous said...

NORA is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratultions Kristin on the beautiful baby girl! Happy Birthday Tiffany! -- Sandy

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thank you all!!! We are chuggin' along quite nicely so far!! My nips don't hurt anymore and now I can drink coffee and beer (after I pump, of course...) Kassidy is having some "adjustment" issues and any second-time mommy advice is certainly welcome!! Thanks Sum, for the shoutout, I love it!!

P.S. Happy Belated B-day Tiffany!

K-