Thursday, May 31, 2007

Out and About

We are about to begin our yearly voyage to another state. The whole fam is loading up, including my mom, Nathan, and Frances (whom we will meet up with later). We are headed to Virginia. We will be making many stops along the way, inluding Memphis, so I can get my grub on with Elvis, and various other places along the way, that I can't seem to remember. The best part about the trip is getting to take the kids to Virginia Beach, Busch Gardens, and Water Country USA. I am fairly sure there is some historical stuff there too, so maybe I should educate myself with some of that. Whatever. We will be gone for 11 days, and I know that Don is looking forward to being with the kids for so long.

Also I want to wish Nathan a very belated Happy Birthday. His birthday was May 25th, and I meant to post some great meaningful post for him, but, it didn't happen. You know how I am Nathan. His 18th year sucked ass, but the 19th proves to be going a little better. I love you, little annoying brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Nathan! You all have a wonderful trip and take lots of pics! Lova ya! Mom

PS Goldie is sitting by the TV on the bar in case PaPa doesn't talk enough to her while I'm in TX.