Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sweet Home Mesta Park

Well, here we are, home. The 4 Steel's made it through the move. And virtually no one is harmed. We are loving this house and I hope we never move again. The short ones, no not me, the other short ones, have adjusted so well, it makes me a little scared. They had visited this house so much before the move, and we had all thier stuff set up before they actually spent the night here, that they just came in and acted like they had never lived anywhere else.
The only rough spots are when Annaliese cried on the first morning and JH made some new grunting noises, that sounded a litlle bit like, where the f#@! am I? but whatever, they both survived. The kitchen, well, it's still a mess, but Don is busting his hump to get it done and hopefully sometime before Christmas we might have doors under the sink. JH has only ingested a small amount of Windex and 401, no harm done.
Here's a few pics of the joint.




The house.
The porch.
The front room.
The dinning room.
The crap under the sink.
The hired help. The girl's room.

The boy's room.

The hot parent's room.





8 comments:

The Mossmans said...

First of all, it's about time you updated your blog! Slacker. :)

I love your house and so excited that you're only 2 blocks away!!! Welcome home, neighbor!

brooke said...

Ok. love the house. You knew that. We're excited to move in. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Summer your house is adorable! You guys do an awesome job.

Trandy

Anonymous said...

Does that mean "hot" as in, "damn, our AC is out again!" or more like, "Summer, after busting my hump in that kitchen, I sure am hot."!! Just kiddin', I know how hot you two really are, if we were swingers (which I am not saying that there isn't a future there...)you two would be our first picks!! I LOVE the house! It looks like you have been there for years!!! I promise to get you that other rug soon...And how OLD are you going to be tomorrow!!!!!!!!???????

Love you,
K-

Anonymous said...

Love the house - Congratulations and Happy Birthday tomorrow!

ginny said...

oooo, you are lucky...you have an anonomyous comment leaver, at least they are nice:) Your house is absolutely amazing!! We all love it (including my daughter!!)!!!

Anonymous said...

The porch pic looks like a catalog- it's 12:15 am, so happy birthday!!! -Camille

ashli said...

I love love love the house! It's perfect! or maybe adorable!