Thursday, October 12, 2006

Update

I had my mammogram and ultrasound today. The doctor told me that she thinks what I am feeling is a lymph node. It's a bit of a renagade, this node, and had traveled down into my breast instead of staying put in my armpit. The doctor told me it was perfectly normal and not to worry. She felt 98% sure of this. She must have seen the look in my eye that said, "Me? Heck no! I won't worry, just because I will do a self breast exam 4 times a week, write my obituary, and organize my will, all on a 2% chance that I could have breast cancer!"
She did a biopsy. I should have the results on Friday or Monday.
But with all of that being said, I feel much happier and can now focus my attention on the rest of the month.

And...I have a hair appointment on Friday! And... I found something to wear to Don's office party. Things feel a little better.




2 comments:

ginny said...

see, girl, this crap usually works itself out. So far you are 3 for 5, isn't it? Things are looking up baby.

brooke said...

Hooray! You were in my thoughts today. Glad to hear that it was for no good reason!