Monday, January 22, 2007

Thawing Out

Well, I do love me some winter, but I am not to sad to finally be released from ice prison. If I slipped, sprinkled ice melt, chipped at ice, or spun my tires one more time, I was gonna'...well I don't know what I would have done, but it might have been bad.
I would post some pictures but my husband never bought me that little thingy that plugs into the computer to download pictures. I have tried to boycott blogging, but he could have cared less, so here I am again, pictureless.
I am, however, looking forward to the fantastic sex toy party I am hosting this weekend. I will make sure to get pics of that!


3 comments:

The Mossmans said...

It may be winter, but we're going to heat things up this weekend! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Summer! Long time no see... Don sent me the link to this little blog of yours! How cool! Hope all is well in oyur world. I'd love to get together with you guys sometime and catch up. Say hi to Kristin for me too!

Christina Coleman

Anonymous said...

I am totally looking forward to our little (it better not be little, size DOES matter!!) party this weekend!!

Coleman!!!!! How are you girl??!!Are you coming to the party?! Hope so, I would love to catch up with you!! My email address: kristinchrisl@hotmail.com Would love you hear from ya!

Hope no one else reads this blog Summer...like weirdos who might email me...